Okay, so this is a little interview. Please don't read unless you've read the actual story. Enjoy:
Blake: Today, we have an interview with our 3 leading men from Shades of Doubt. How are you guys?
Emmett: Thirsty. Do you have any grizzly blood?
Blake: Sorry, Em. No can do. It's considered a bio-hazard.
Aleksandr: *dismissively* Whatever. My agent said I had to be here.
Blake: *rolls eyes* I'm your agent.
Derek: *grunting* Fine.
Blake: So, Aleksandr, some people are wondering why you aren't making a move on Maha... What do you have to say to that?
Aleksandr: *glares at Derek* That mutt won't know what hit him. Maha is mine and will stay that way.
Blake: *whistles* That was quite a speech there... Next question is for Emmett; What we want to know is how Carlisle is doing.
Emmett: *grimaces* Eh. Esme leaving hit us all really hard, but Carlisle especially so. you know, she was his mate and all. He feels like shit about lying to her. Edward feel bad because he blames himself for not picking up on Carisle's thoughts about the whole sitchuation.
Blake: Oh, that's too bad for Edward. The next question is for Derek; How do you feel about Vladimir possibly dating your sister?
Derek: *darkly* If that leech touches my sister I'll murder him.
Blake: *clears throat* I don't think that'll bode well with the readers... At all.
Derek: *shrugs* So?
Blake: *shakes head* Nevermind. Do you guys have anything to say to the readers.
Emmett: Thanks for reading!
Aleksandr: I agree with Emmett. You're gonna want to be there when I win Maha.
Derek: Someone get me away from the bloodsuckers, I can only take so much stench.
Aleksandr: You're one to talk. You stink as much as us.
*Derek and Aleksandr glaring contest*
Blake: *awkwardly* K, anyways... Thanks for reading and leave me a comment!
-4evA Urs,
Blake Evil
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi-Larious. I loves me some Alley-cat and I 'm sad for Carlisle, but I like how the love is building... and the posesivness. (starts humming Alejandro)
ReplyDelete