Welcome to Blake Evil's FanFiction Blog!

SO, the title says it best... Here is where I'll be posting teasers, update news, new story ideas and outtakes from/about/related to my FanFiction stories! Please feel totally free to comment and give me your input!






Gotta love the vampire smiley-face!

Friday, April 16, 2010

Check it Out!

Hola... SO, my friend has these two awesome blogs that I'd totally love for people to go check out! One is a book review and talk blog! If you like Tilight and other popular books, or just any books in general, that blog is the place to get. SO take those fingers and open this blog up RIGHT NOW!!! the webbie is: www.bookupdateweekly.blogspot.com ... AGAIN, I REPEAT: Go Check it out!

ANd if, like me, you love a good debate/argument, about things that matter to teens and the world, please go check this next blog out, which is equally awesome. THe URL is www.debateupdateweekly.blogspot.com !

- 4evA Urs

BLAKE EVIL <3>

1 comment: