SO, the title says it best... Here is where I'll be posting teasers, update news, new story ideas and outtakes from/about/related to my FanFiction stories! Please feel totally free to comment and give me your input!
Gotta love the vampire smiley-face!
Thursday, May 20, 2010
New Story Posted: Twlight and Three Days Grace Song-Based One-Shots!
So please go check it out! Thanks peoples. Your link is here:
Hi! I am human... I promise! Some may be surprised by that statement though. I love the Twilight Saga. I also adore Cirque du Freak, The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod, House of Night, and a LOT of other vampire books.
I also enjoy classical writing and mystery books, though fantasy and horror are my fave genres.
I love writing! It's me, makes me who I am. To put it dramatically; without writing, I'd be another lost teen with no way to express myself... Sounds dull, huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment